– The hose is covered with a soft braid so it will not scratch expensive rims, wheels etc.
– The dial is surrounded by a protective rubber guard in case the unit is dropped
– The push button valve bleeds air to desired tire pressure
– Accurate measurement, marked with LBS and KBS
– Most cars are between 28 – 35 LBS(28 – 35 LBS / SQ.IN)
– Screw off the knot of tyre valve
– Fix the copper head of the gauge to the valve
– Then the device will show the pressure
– Add gas when it is low pressure or vice versa
– After the measurement, screw off the copper head and press the air bleeder to make the indicator to 0. crew up the valve of the tyre
There are no reviews yet.