Beer Wort Refractometer, Dual Scale – Specific Gravity 1.000-1.300 and Brix 0-32%, Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer 50%off
note: come without retail box
- [ Measuring Range ] Brix Measuring Range:0-32%,Accuracy: ±0.2%;Wort Specific Gravity Measuring Range:1.000 – 1.130,Accuracy: ±0.001
- [ Easy to use ] Place 2 – 3 drops of sample onto the prism, and then look through the eyepiece for both Brix and Specific Gravity readings
- [ Convenient to store ] Compact in size and light in weight, packed with a plastic case, convenient to store and carry around
- [ Application ] This refractometer is specifically created for brewing of BEER and it can also be great for: Fruits, vegetables & grasses
* This brix refractometer includes a specific gravity scale. You won't have to do conversions between brix and gravity when measuring the Original Gravity of musts or wort. Measuring final gravity accurately will still take some calculations, as the presence of alcohol does affect the reading. Best of all, it only requires a few drops of liquid for an accurate reading. No need to lose a whole hydrometer test jar of beer or wine in the process.
* The Specific Gravity scale will provide a quick reading of your Original Gravity. Once fermentation has begun and alcohol is present, keep track of the Brix scale and use the Refractometer Calculator for Final Gravity correction.
* ATC Compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10~30°C.
* Easy and very convenient to use. Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism (the liquid will spread more easily over the prism), look through the eyepiece against the light (focus, if necessary) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
Scale / Characteristic: Glucose/sugar
Scale Range: 0~32% Bx
Resolution: 0.1% Bx
Scale / Characteristic: Wort Specific Gravity
Scale Range: 1.000~1.130
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 3.36 ounces
Shipping Weight: 8.14 ounces
Matters Needing Attention
1. Don't submerge the unit in water.
2. Don't use solvent to clean plastic lens.
1 x Refractometer
1 x pipette
1 x instruction manual
1 x mini screw driver
Everything works fine as it should.
Delivered Chuto longer than calculated. the goods of excellent quality. no calibration was needed. works as it should.
fantastic product and great quality fast shipping from store this seller is trustworthy and friendly I will highly recommend this seller