Digital Shore Hardness Tester Durometer Shore A/C/D Hardness Meter Shore 0-100 For Plastic Leather Rubber Multi-resin
• With clear LCD display for easy to read
• Compact pocket size to take along
• Wide measuring range with high resolution
• 30° angle with 0.5HD resolution
• Easy to store with plasitc box
1. The needle is pressed vertically
2. The needle and the sample are in safe contact with the reading within 1 second.
3. Measure the hardness value 5 times in different (more than 6MM apart) and take the average value.
On/off switch: power on and off
H key: hold the reading
Zero function: reset the readouts
Accuracy: no more than ±1%
Working temperature: 0- 40 degrees Celsius
Sharp cone point: SR0.1mm
Pressure needle top cone angle: 30 degree
Total measure force: 44.5N
Durometer dimension: 3 1/4″L x 2 1/4″W x 1″H
Scope of application: The Shore hardness tester mainly measures the hardness of vulcanized rubber and plastic products. When selecting the type, you can poke the material with a ballpoint pen head (about 1 kg force), the A type with indentation, and the D type without indentation. The foam material is of type C. The measurable hardness ranges from 0 to 100H (ACD).
1 x Digital shore hardness durometer (not include battery and box, if need the box, buyer need to pay for the flight cost)