1. After the user's product is in hand, the battery is generally not fully charged. Please fully charge it before using it to obtain the best results.
2. This machine can weld 0.1-0.15mm cross nickel steel sheet, 0.1 pure nickel sheet. Pure conductive materials such as pure copper cannot be soldered.
3. Do not keep the battery level too low or too high for a long time.
4. If the power is too low, it will cause the single chip microcomputer to not work, which means that it cannot be turned on, and the charging lamp is not on. In this case, please charge it, and it can be recovered after charging for dozens of minutes
5. Current, voltage, and material can affect the spot welding effect. Not all materials can achieve a good spot welding effect. What can be adjusted now is the spot welding time and contact strength. It is recommended that you practice your hands with an iron can and wait until you are familiar with the welding machine before welding the battery.
6. This machine is manual DIY, with slight scratches on the appearance, and burrs are normal. The higher person is required to take pictures carefully.