pH Meter Water Quality Tester for Household Water, Pools, Aquariums, Hydroponics, Home brew, pH Measurement for pH 0-14.0
For this PH TESTER, it does not includes calibration liquid,the one you get maybe not accurate,In order to ensure the accuracy of this item pls make calibration when you get the parcel.
100% BRAND NEW!
Excellent meter, very accurate and durable
Measuring pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ±0.1 pH (20°C), ±0.2 pH
Temperature Compensation: 0 – 50°C (32-122°F).
Calibration: manual,1 point
Battery:AG 13 button cell batteries (not included )
NOTE:This item come without retail box
This digital pen style pH meter is an ideal instrument for aquarium, fishing industry, swimming pool, school laboratory, food & beverage etc.
Please calibrate with the buffer solution before use.
You can simply follow the instruction on the provided packet of solution 4.00or 6.86 , immerse the PH tester in the solution and adjust with the provided screwdriver to dial it in.
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First clean the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter-paper.
3. Turn on PH by “ON-OFF”switch located on the top of battery case.
4. Immerse the PH meter electrode in solution up to be the immersion level.Under no circumstances immerse above display level.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use, Switch off PH, Use the distilled water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
1)1 x pH meter
2)1 x screw driver
3)2 pouches of calibration buffer solution (4.0 & 6.86)
4)1 x instruction manual ( English)
Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a little fragile when you use.
Remember to gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth when you’re done before capping it again.
CE Certificate of this item